ASSISTING CLIENTS IN SIOUXLAND AND SERVING THE TRI-STATE AREA FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
Ray Edgington has practiced primarily in the law of Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate* since 1981, and is recognized as having strong credentials in those areas. He is located in the Historic Williges Building in Sioux City, Iowa, and assists clients with:
Basic Estate Plan Documents
• Wills / Living Trusts
• Powers of Attorney
• Medical Directives
Family Wealth Preservation, including:
• Guidance and Drafting for Complex Planning Techniques
• Gifting Strategies
• Business / Farm Succession
• Family Entity Formation – LLCs and FLPs
• Retirement Plan Distributions
• Private Foundations – Formation and IRS Reporting
Probate Avoidance and Small Estate Simplification
Executor, Administrator and Trustee Duties
• Court Filings and Accountings
• Income, Estate Inheritance Tax Return Preparation
• Practice before Tax Authorities
Medicaid Eligiblity – Long-Term Care
*No percentage fees unless otherwise agreed.
Investment advice not provided.